- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
The tailgate lift support was not working in my wife's 2005 Envoy. I called Viking and they were able to get the part immediately and got her right in the next day. She went and they replaced the supports on both sides of the tailgate in less than an hour while she waited. The tailgate now works properly and my wife was extremely pleased with the courtesy and quick service provided. We would recommend Viking to anyone needing repairs done to their automobile. We've had other work done on vehicles and have always been pleased with the work done by this shop.