The Parts Plus Car Care Center North American Warranty protects you from unexpected repairs on most services performed by our shops for 12 months or 12,000 miles, no matter where your travels take you. If you have a problem with a covered repair performed at a Parts Plus Car Care Center simply call 1-877-252-4609 (toll-free). The Warranty Administrator will direct you to a Car Care Center in the market for repairs. If there is no Car Care Center in the market, they will direct you to one of more than 35,000 participating repair facilities for service. The repair facility will obtain authorization from the Warranty Administrator and perform the repair on your vehicle. Once the repair is completed, the shop will contact the Warranty Administrator. You pay nothing for covered repairs.
If you are within 25 miles of the original repair shop, the Warranty Administrator will be directed you back to that shop.
Nationwide Warranty Coverage
The North American Warranty covers parts and labor for a period of 12 months or 12,OOO miles, whichever comes first.
Warranty Coverage includes
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Engine cooling system(s)
- Engine performance or drivability services and repair
- Fuel system(s)
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems
- Brake system(s)
- Starting and charging systems
- Electrical system(s)
- Exhaust system(s)
- Ignition system(s)
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints, half-shafts and driveshafts
- Other minor repairs
- *Towing & Rental Car
Service & Vehicles NOT Covered by the Warranty
- Any internal repairs or replacement of internal components, or replacement of engine assembly.
- Automatic - any internal repair or component replacement requiring the removal of the automatic transmission or transaxle from the vehicle or disassembly of the same.
- Manual - any internal repair or component replacement requiring the removal of the transmission or transaxle from the vehicle or disassembly of the same.
- Clutches - Clutch component or assembly repair or replacement.
DRIVE AXLE/DIFFERENTIAL ASSEMBLY
- Any repair or component replacement requiring the removal of internally lubricated components or replacement of the drive/axle differential assembly.
BODY, PAINT, MOLDING REPAIR
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
The tailgate lift support was not working in my wife's 2005 Envoy. I called Viking and they were able to get the part immediately and got her right in the next day. She went and they replaced the supports on both sides of the tailgate in less than an hour while she waited. The tailgate now works properly and my wife was extremely pleased with the courtesy and quick service provided. We would recommend Viking to anyone needing repairs done to their automobile. We've had other work done on vehicles and have always been pleased with the work done by this shop.